Legal Options After Serious Orthopedic Injuries And Fractures
Bone fractures and other musculoskeletal injuries can be excruciatingly painful. They can also require a lot of medical care and rehabilitation to return to your normal life. In some cases, you may never fully recover to your pre-accident way of living.
At Mark L. Karno & Associates, LLC in Chicago , our attorneys help survivors of severe injuries pursue the responsible parties for compensation. If you have suffered injuries at the negligent hands of someone else, please talk to us.
Types Of Orthopedic Injuries
Orthopedic injuries can range from the minor pain of twisting an ankle to the severe pain of a badly broken bone. Common orthopedic injuries that we see in our personal injury clients include:
- Hip fractures
- Leg bone fractures such as tibia, fibula or femur breaks
- Shoulder injuries, like torn rotator cuffs
- Knee injuries, including knee replacements
- Ankle injuries, including fused ankles
- Back and neck injuries
Causes Of Complex Orthopedic Injuries
Almost all accidents have the potential to cause severe orthopedic injuries. We provide legal representation for victims of accidents such as:
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents on streets
- Auto accidents and truck accidents of all kinds
- Nursing home falls and other incidents
- Construction injuries
- Accidents caused by dangerous and defective products
- Slip and falls due to property owner negligence
Skilled Legal Representation
With decades of experience, our injury attorneys have the skills and the track record to give you confidence about your case. We know how to investigate your injury and anticipate the arguments of the opposing parties. We will hire the medical and accident reconstruction experts you need to build your most compelling case.
Contact us today for a free case consultation. We have convenient office locations in Chicago. We serve clients throughout the Chicago area.
We work on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t get paid until you do. Se habla español.