Representing Clients Injured On Dangerous Premises
In Illinois, property owners are responsible for keeping their premises safe for others. If you or a loved one was injured because of a dangerous condition or an accident on someone else’s property, you may be able to hold the property owner liable for your injuries. Call us to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
Types Of Premises Liability Cases
At Mark L. Karno & Associates, LLC, our experienced attorneys have handled many types of premises liability cases for our clients, including:
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Injuries caused by defective stairways and floors
- Accidents in grocery stores and retail locations
- Work injuries with multiple legal components
- Injuries and assaults related to negligent security
- Cases involving building code violations
- Dangerous conditions of all kinds
- Injuries suffered on icy pavement, in parking lots and on wet surfaces
- Lighting problems such as inadequate or broken lighting
Who May Be Liable?
Depending on where you were injured, you may be able to hold more than one party liable for your injuries. These parties may include the:
- Owner of the property
- Owner of the business on the property
- Manager of the store
- Manager of the apartment building
Our attorneys will investigate your case thoroughly to ensure that each responsible party is held accountable for your injuries.
Our Experience | Your Premises Liability Case
With over 30 years of experience in personal injury litigation, our attorneys have developed the skills and knowledge to pursue successful verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
We know how owners and their insurance companies try to avoid paying for your injuries. Our seasoned lawyers are aggressive advocates who understand defense strategies and will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
Let Us Evaluate Your Case
Did you or a loved one suffer injuries on someone else’s property? Contact Mark L. Karno & Associates, LLC today for a free consultation with an experienced premises liability attorney. We represent clients throughout the Chicago area.
There are no fees until we win or settle or your case. We take all cases on a contingency fee basis. Se habla español.