Maximum Compensation for Injured People
No Fee Unless We Win Your Case

Injured On A Cruise Ship Out Of The Port Of Miami or Port Everglades Cruiseport in Fort Lauderdale?

Cruise ships can be wonderful places, and they offer fascinating experiences. They are also dangerous places, where accidents, medical mistakes and sexual assaults happen regularly.

At Mark L. Karno & Associates, LLC, our attorneys have more than 30 years of experience fighting for justice on behalf of our clients. We have worked both sides of the table, so we understand all the strategies big businesses and insurers use to mitigate a claim – and we fight back. If you were injured on a cruise or a tender boat that left Florida via Port Miami or Port Everglades Cruiseport in Fort Lauderdale, you need local representation to protect your interests.

Can You Hold A Cruise Line Responsible For Your Injuries?

Many times, accidents and injuries are the direct result of the cruise line’s negligence – but you cannot expect the cruise line to accept responsibility easily. Despite any promises that were made when you signed up for a cruise, filing a successful injury claim is next to impossible without the help of an experienced lawyer.

The process is made intentionally difficult so that the cruise ship companies do not have to pay out large claims any more often than necessary. In addition to conditions created by your passenger ticket agreement that have to be fulfilled, you usually have no choice but to permit the cruise ship to select the forum for your dispute. Most Miami-based cruise lines, including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Carnival and Celebrity, require the lawsuits to be filed in Miami-Dade County.

An experienced cruise ship attorney can review the terms and conditions created by your passenger ticket and understand each step of the process that comes next.

Talk To Us About Your Case

If you or your loved one suffered serious injuries on a cruise ship that departed from the Port of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, let us hear your story and help you understand your legal options. Contact Mark L. Karno & Associates, LLC, today by calling 305-414-2757 or reaching out online. Time is not on your side, since you generally only have one year to file a lawsuit for a cruise ship accident in Florida.

Consultations are always free, and there is no fee unless we obtain compensation for you. We have offices in Chicago and Miami. Se habla español.