Did You Suffer An Injury In A Grocery Store?
A stop at the grocery store is an ordinary event for most of us. For some people it turns into the beginning of a nightmare. Because of dangerous conditions that the store has failed to correct, customers can suffer severe injuries.
The attorneys at Mark L. Karno & Associates, LLC are dedicated to helping the victims of hazardous store conditions recover the compensation they need for their injuries. Contact us for a free case evaluation.
Dangerous Store Conditions
When you enter a grocery store, you have an expectation that it will be kept in an orderly manner and not present any hazardous conditions. Some premises are not well-tended and can be dangerous to shoppers because of:
- Spilled liquids in the aisles
- Produce (such as apples or grapes) falling to the floor and presenting a tripping hazard
- Slippery entrances or exits
- Sidewalks and parking lots not properly cleared of snow or ice
- Products stacked on shelves in a way that they can fall on customers
- Lack of signage to warn customers of spills or wet floors
- Improperly functioning sliding doors
How We Can Help
Our experienced lawyers will investigate your claim to gather evidence and witness statements to build your most compelling case. We will deal with the insurance companies on your behalf. You can spend your time and energy focusing on getting well.
Did you suffer severe injuries from an accident at a grocery store? Contact Mark L. Karno & Associates, LLC today to talk with an experienced premises liability lawyer about your case. We represent clients in and around the Chicago area.
We take all cases on a contingency fee basis. We don’t charge you fees until we win or settle your case. Se habla español.