Maximum Compensation for Injured People
No Fee Unless We Win Your Case

VIDEO: Can I Sue If I Was in a Bicycle Accident?

On Behalf of | Feb 9, 2016 | Bicycle Accidents

If you were injured in a bicycle accident, you can sue the driver of the car for compensation. Watch Mark Karno talk about specific Illinois laws that may help your case.

Are you suffering from injuries sustained in a bicycle accident? Call the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Mark L. Karno and Associates at 312-945-7464. We welcome clients from Aurora, Chicago, and the surrounding communities.