Maximum Compensation for Injured People
No Fee Unless We Win Your Case

VIDEO: What Should I Do If Involved in a Trucking Accident?

On Behalf of | Jul 21, 2016 | Trucking Accidents

If you are involved in a trucking accident, the first thing to do is always call 911 for the injured. Watch attorney Christine E. Clark discuss what else you should do at the scene of the accident. 

Were you or your loved one injured in a trucking accident? Call the experienced truck accident injury attorneys today at the Law Offices of Mark L. Karno and Associates at 312-945-7464 for your free consultation. We represent clients from Evanston, Aurora, Chicago, and the surrounding communities.