- Trial Attorney
Born and raised in the Chicagoland area, Athena has been zealously litigating complex and high-profile cases for over 20 years. She currently represents clients in all areas of personal injury including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, nursing home abuse and wrongful death. As a former prosecutor in Cook County, Athena gained invaluable litigation experience in representing and fighting for the rights of victims and their families of violent crimes and child abuse. She knows the importance of zealous advocacy and represents her clients with passion and commitment to delivering excellent results.
Athena graduated from Northwestern University with a B.A. degree and completed her legal studies at DePaul University College of Law. She has been admitted to the bar of the Supreme Court of the United States, United States Northern District of Illinois, and the Illinois Supreme Court.
Athena holds office and is involved with many charitable and bar associations in her community outside of the courtroom. In her free time, Athena enjoys playing tennis, running, biking and travelling.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury 100%
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Hellenic Bar Association of Illinois, Second Vice President, Present
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, Member, Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Diversity Scholarship Foundation: Scholarship Committee
- Condominium Association – President
- Animal Care League – Volunteer, Oak Park, IL
- Teen Living /Ignite For Homeless Youth
- National Hellenic Museum – Member, Volunteer